Workshops and Seminars are excellent vehicles for collective problem solving, developing new direction and strategy and support the team development process.
Keeping this in mind various Educational Workshops were conducted for Children:
The School has invited eminent personnel from the field/ organizations to conduct the educational workshops/seminars on diverse topics:
- Education and Awareness Programme for Energy Conservation by TATA Power
- Health and Hygiene for Mothers and Daughters by Procter & Gamble
- Designing as a Career
- Memory Retention and Enhancement Techniques
- Transform Indians to Transform India
- Sky Observation by Nehru Planetarium
- Disaster Management workshops
- Nutrition and Health
- Seminar on safety and first aid
- Effective Parenting skills
- How to be supportive Parents
- Cyber Safety
Our School hosted an event a Road Safety Week Celebration where Mr. R. R. Patil, Home Minister for the State of Maharashtra, was the chief guest and honoured by our Mr. Shaileshji Dalmia, Member Governing Body. At the occassion, Mr. R. R. Patil felicitated outstanding Police personnel of the Thane Police Commissionerate.
A Green initiative had begun in N. L. Dalmia High School by inaugurating the EcoSphere Club to generate awareness of the environment. World Environment Day was celebrated by planting saplings. A further initiative was taken by the School children to discourage the use of plastic by making paper bags & distributing it to neighborhood shops.
A workshop on First Aid in self wound care was conducted by Betadine – Win Medicare for Std. I to IV.