Ms. Seema Saini is the CEO of N. L. Dalmia Educational Society which runs two Schools of excellence; N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research and N. L. Dalmia High School.
Mrs Saini heads the K-12 ICSE School as the Principal and brings with her extensive experience of 26 years in the field of Education. Academically she has obtained a B’Ed & Masters degree in Economics (Mumbai University) and a Masters in Human Resource Development from Xavier University, Cincinnati (USA).
Additionally Mrs. Seema Saini has professional certification from eminent Institutes which have added value to her professional achievements.
- Project Management from Project Management Institute, Pennsylvania (USA).
- MDP on Excellence in Higher Education from Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, India.
- Certification in Strategic Leadership from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, India.
While in the USA, Mrs. Saini was on the board of Cincinnati chapter of American Society of Training and Development (A.S.T.D.) from 2005-2007.
Mrs Saini has conducted Organizational Development interventions programmes for various schools including a CSR School Balgram at Lonavala.
Her education leadership promotes the success of all students while facilitating development, implementation and stewardship of a vision for learning which resulted in Ms. Saini being appointed on the Panel of Inspectors for affiliating Schools to ‘Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations’ for ICSE & ISC
Mrs Saini is a frequent keynote speaker and panelist in prestigious conferences and seminars. Her recent participation as a panelist were at;
- India Today’s ‘Excellence in Education Programme’ on ‘How should schooling be relevant to the new age student?’
- Mid-day Excellence in Education Award on ‘Transforming India into a skill affluent economy’.
- ‘Active Learning’ with I Discover I.
- ‘Curriculum and Leadership Development’ with Brainfeed
- Education Today Conference on ‘Building World Class School’.
- Edu pro conference on RTE (Right to Education) among others.
Mrs. Saini began her career in teaching and went on to hold leadership positions in School. She has contributed as a member of various professional bodies, in which capacity she participated in the NPSC (National Progressive School Conference) New Delhi to set national guidelines for grading methods. She has also contributed to the management teams of various schools by conducting workshops & training programs for teachers As a Principal of N L Dalmia School she lead the School’s transition from a State Board to ICSE affiliated school and upgrading the School to ISC-Jr college thus taking the School to newer heights. She emphasizes on the professional development and morale of the teachers as she believes that it directly impacts the quality of education and the school experience of children. The School has received recognition and accolades in various prestigious events;
- The School is awarded # 5 in the Country in the category of ‘Extra Ordinary Leadership’ by Education World at the Grand Jury Awards 2017-2018.
- Bestowed with an “International School Award” – (ISA) British Council Award for the Year 2014 – 2017, 2017 – 2020 for the second consecutive year.
- Education World has rated the School amongst the finest Schools in India (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017).
- Rated amongst Top 8 Schools of India in the parameters of Excellence in Academic Reputation by Education World in 2015, 2016.
- The Times of India has ranked the School 5th in the Mumbai city consecutively second time in a row.
- Hindustan Times has adjudged the School amongst the top Schools of Mumbai for 7 consecutive years since 2011 – 17.
- N. L. Dalmia High School is ranked amongst the Top 10 Schools of Mumbai, North for the Seventh consecutive year (Rated by Hindustan Times)
- Education Today ranked our School #4 in Mumbai & #5 in Maharashtra
- The School also is ranked #1 in Thane and #9 in Maharashtra in the category of “Maharashtra Top 20 Pre Schools”—a survey conducted by Education Today.
- Ms. Seema Saini has been awarded with Teacherathon Institutional Award for Best Success Story of the year 17-18 by Lilavati Podar High School
Ms. Saini promotes the success of all students by advocating, nurturing and sustaining a school culture conducive to student learning and staff professional development.
Furthermore, under Ms. Saini, N. L. Dalmia Educational Society has adopted Kondgaon Village, to improve the health, hygiene, education, environment and the livelihood for sustainable development of the people. A Funfair Carnival is organized and the proceeds from this initiative is used towards the development of Kondgaon Village.
Mrs. Seema Saini strives to establish a climate in which children can develop self-discipline and a composite personality with creative thinking. In her pursuit of Excellence in Education and her commitment, she endeavours to further the operating effectiveness of the School, and follow the Vision and Mission of our Honorable Founder Late Niranjanlalji Dalmia. Inspite of the fact that today, N.L. Dalmia School is considered one of the best schools in the city, Mrs. Saini is always ready to implement best practices & techniques from around the world and improve upon existing facilities in collaboration with the Governing Body. Continual innovations in the education system are her guiding principles.